Following on from the new articles being accepted by member clubs, Scottish Ice Hockey is now able to begin looking at populating our committees.
The first group of people we need to appoint is the Game Development Committee. The remit of the is varied and will include:
- Updating the SIH Handbook.
- Helping to formulate our return to action and assessing the effect of COVID-19 on the sport in the medium and long term.
- Creating a development plan for the sport at all ages and levels in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Increase the profile of ice hockey in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Look at projects to encourage participation throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We would like to hear from applicants who feel they could be a positive and productive part of the committee to help drive our sport forward.
Applicants should possess a good working knowledge of how the sport operates and have a specialism in fields such as development planning, funding, coaching, communication, media, social media, presentation or be a very passionate member of the ice hockey family who wants to grow our game in Scotland.
Please email a covering letter including a brief outline of why you are suitable for the role to the nominations committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is Friday, 14th May.