Scottish Ice Hockey is inviting applications to join the Game Development Committee.
The remit of the is varied and includes:
- Updating the SIH Handbook.
- Helping to formulate our return to action and assessing the effect of COVID-19 on the sport in the medium and long term.
- Creating a development plan for the sport at all ages and levels in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Increase the profile of ice hockey in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Look at projects to encourage participation throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We would like to hear from applicants who feel they could be a positive and productive part of the committee to help drive our sport forward.
Applicants should possess a good working knowledge of how the sport operates and have a specialism in fields such as development planning, funding, coaching, communication, media, social media, presentation or be a very passionate member of the ice hockey family who wants to grow our game in Scotland.
Please email a covering letter including a brief outline of why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com.
The closing date is Monday, 15th November.