Ice Hockey UK has confirmed that they have discounted the cost of the Level One Referee Courses in Scotland to £60 for season 2019/20.
This offer has come about as a result of a partnership arrangement with Scottish Ice Hockey which is designed to encourage more people to get involved in officiating in Scotland.
Participants on the course will receive:
- Full day tuition on becoming an official (including up to two hours on the ice)
- Registration for the remainder of the 2019/20 season
- A whistle
- A USB containing course material
- Rule book
The two courses being run in Scotland this season are:
- Saturday, 16th November – Kilmarnock
- Sunday, 2nd February – Fife
Anyone that has already booked a place on a course in Scotland and paid full price will be contacted to arrange for the discount to be applied to them.
(Image permission: Derek Black)